Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goodbye

Two days until departure: I have not started packing. It still does not seem real that I am about to leave the country for 7 months. I'm not sure it will hit me until I am on the plane but I must force myself to pack my bags.
where is the first destination you ask? Istanbul, Turkey. Wish me luck surviving the airstrikes!
next stop, Athens, Greece, where I will celebrate my 20th birthday. can't get much better than that.
The last stop of J-Term: Rome/Florence, Italy

For the next month I will be on my own, traveling around Europe, this will be a very interesting experience for me. more on this as I go though.

Finally, on February 22 my program in Freiburg starts, it is still a ways away so I don't have much detailed information but I will be sure to keep you updated.

That is all for now
first post, don't really know what im doing, i'm sure this is such an intriguing intro.
I hope they will get much more interesting
#followme

1 comment:

  1. Gute Reise! Viel glück, muss du alles zu mir bescreiben. Also denn du mir eine Email schenken muss :) Deutschland ertwartet auf dich!

    ReplyDelete