Friday, January 27, 2012




A group of us having a battle, i guess, it kind of just turned into people posing randomly, in front of the stadium in Greece where some important olympic games took place I believe and where the Greek Gods used to have races. 

Adam and I enjoying a beer at the bar one of the first nights in Athens. (Don't mind the size of the drink, let's just say I didn't need a big one ;) )


A group of us with the Parthenon in the background.


Adam, Sara and I drinking our Starbucks in the water of the Aegean sea on a 50 degree day. Our goal was to have Starbucks in every country but apparently they don't exist in Italy.

My Birthday!


Still my birthday! We got separated from the rest of the group somehow. Trying to keep 16 or so people together is very hard. Still had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment